BCS Home Re-modeler Recommendations?

1,959 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Kbeauty63
sister686
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do y'all have any recommendations for a reliable home re-modeler in the BCS area? I have a bathroom that needs to be redone by next Fall, and can't get any conclusive suggestions about reliability.

Thanks!
dachsie
I was actually recommended to contact United Plumbing. They do remodels as well as regular plumbing issues
harley98
So I asked this question a while back and hired Jason Bolfing. We discussed it here: http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2258471 I did hire him for a master bath remodel, and since then for another bath remodel and window replacements. He did a fantastic job. He is thorough and professional. Stuck to the budget. Readily available for questions. He did a fantastic job every time.

Law361
AG
Mark Weber at Weber Custom Homes. He'll shoot you straight.
sister686
Thank you so much!
meezermom
I've been wondering the same thing. A local company built our house 12 years ago and we need to have our master bath redone (mold issues because the shower was not properly sealed). I really dislike hiring people to do work because in the past we have been screwed over by both two local appliance repair companies. We typiclly fix everything ourselves, but this is just too much for us. We have put it off longer than we should have due to this, but I think it's time to bite the bullet and find someone who comes with good recommendations and get it fixed.
smilin bob
Call Mills Homes. They usually build custom homes but they do remodel work also. Robert and his employees do quality work at a good price.

Mills Homes
979-696-6885
rtmillsatm@yahoo.com
Lee72
AG
If you haven't found a contractor yet, try George Hester '72; he is a licensed contractor and owns Bluebonnet Construction.
The office address of Blue Ribbon Construction is 515 E 30th St Bryan, Texas. You can call Blue Ribbon Construction at 979-779-8113 for more information about their services.
justalocal
Norris contracting did ours and it turned out beautiful but we did have some communication issues (people not showing up, subcontractors measuring things wrong) that was irritating.

We used Bluebonnet to replace the fascia on one of previous homes, no complaints. If you are going to use a credit card, just confirm he takes them. He did not 6 years ago (although he had a website that stated he did) and we had to use some savings money to pay. I honestly don't remember the owners name so it may not be the same as listed by a previous poster.
Kbeauty63
AG
Bubba Bishop - JDB Contracting 822-6317
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.