Appalled at CoCS and TAMU - Veteran's Park [Staff Warning on OP]

48,651 Views | 331 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
carpe vinum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KBTX News @KBTXNews 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Momentum Plaza, where American Momentum Bank is located east of Hwy 6 on University Drive, will be the new Get to the Grid site.
dfphotos
doing business with Don Adam. I suspect it wont end well.
carpe vinum
AG
quote:
rsa
AG
quote:
Yeah, there's bound to be a catch in there somewhere.
dfphotos
just ask allen academy how that works
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
KBTX News @KBTXNews 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Momentum Plaza, where American Momentum Bank is located east of Hwy 6 on University Drive, will be the new Get to the Grid site.
boom, someone must've read my post where i counted spaces
carpe vinum
AG
I'm sure Don reads mybsc.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i take full credit for the change. don't take this from me.
fitcetera
You could knock me over with a feather...our little running group wasn't allowed to run on his property, but now Don Adam is letting 1,000 vehicles in to trash his parking lot? I'm stunned!
toolshed
AG
I think he'd do it just to spite the COCS and the council. There's plenty of history there.
PhiAggie
AG
What an obtuse post! Please quote where I asked for a summary of anything. I offered a thought on the subject as a possible reason behind that move.

And I don't know how you gather I'm lazy from me admitting i didn't read the "entire" 9 pg thread. It's unnecessary, esp when you know its filled with pointless posts like yours I'm responding to. Staff warning on the thread title usually means it's spiraled into hurt feelings and bickering.
Tradishun
All's well that ends well.
duffelpud
AG
Parking is free.

It's unparking that's gonna' cost ya'.

dfphotos
free dollars. win win for everyone. good stuff.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
(Virtually) Public Parking from the standpoint of enforcement.

If you have a knickknack shop in a strip center and there are 2 spaces designated out front for your store, you can clearly see if the people parked in your spaces are in your store.

The mall has thousands of parking spaces, for multiple stores.

1) It is beyond enforcement capability

2) Nobody goes to the mall to shop anyway. This is efficient use of an existing surplus.

Seems like tho old owner of the Skagg's parking lot could enforce a pretty big parking lot. A spotter would just watch the people parking there and if they didn't go in to a business around there, they would have them towed... so, they would just need to watch the people parking there and if they got in a bus instead of heading into the mall, BAM! towed, and half-the-cost in kickback to the mall owner like the Skaggs guy did with A1 towing (allegedly)
techno-ag
AG
quote:
No money is being exchanged. The paper says he's doing this as a public service.
Stupe
S
You refer to this as the BSC board, make fun of the users, and refer to the people that have chosen to live here as "townies". You then turn around and insult them again by saying that they probably filled the thread with pointless crap and that your time is much too valuable to wade through that mess, so they should do it for you and then summarize in a post that is acceptable to you.

That's not obtuse.

It's accurate.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
It's accurate.

Wait.....Which part?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.