Lost White Husky- Reward for successful return of dog

1,224 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by chloelee
ksevern
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On Thursday, March 26, between 5:30 and 7:00 p.m., our dog disappeared from near County Road 119 and FM 3058 in Burleson County. She is a pure white husky 50-60#, with startling blue eyes (the pictures don't show this well). She was wearing a collar with new rabies tags from Snook Vet Clinic, a tag with her name and two phone numbers on it, and a microchip. We believe she was taken because we have not found her remains and the other dogs are still on the farm. (Yes, we have followed the turkey vultures...).

The information is posted on several facebook sites, both animal shelters in Brazos County, all vets in Burleson County, two shelters in Robertson County, Lost Dogs of Texas website, LinkedIn (why not!), and large posters in our county (2' x 3'). This dog belongs to my son, a Marine Corps veteran who is enrolled in school right now. He would very much like for his dog to return, no questions asked. I am willing to pay a cash reward for her safe return, no questions asked.

Whoever took the dog may think she looks like she is not cared for, but nothing could be further from the truth. She is a farm dog and routinely swims in the muddy stock tanks. It is also spring and she is blowing out her winter coat. This dog serves as perimeter guard on our goat farm, keeping the coyotes and bobcats away. She is a working dog and will be unhappy kept in an apartment or yard.

Someone has seen this beautiful dog. Did your neighbor show up with a new, full-grown husky? Please call/text Karen Severn at 979-229-2136 or ksevern@gmail.com I am heartened by the large number of sightings reported to me from the Brazos Valley, as well as from Houston, Katy or Austin and am praying for the day that a tip turns out to be our dog.

momlaw
AG
Do you need the Lost Tips? You are covering extra bases. Suggest the free ads in The Eagle and checking out other area publications, including Brenham and Houston, maybe even north and west. She is gorgeous and deserves to be home.

Watch found AND for sale on Craigslist. We had a dog stolen once who was intended either for breeding or sale. Tracked her down 35 miles away.
ksevern
AG
Found!

A kind stranger saw the dog on Hwy 36 closer to Caldwell and recognized her from facebook! Never, never give up on finding your lost dogs! She's beat up and matted and beautiful. Thanks for all the good vibes!
MiMi
S

double b
AggieDarlin
AG
interesting
understandingmom
chloelee
Great news!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.