Need a good apt locator

928 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TX Aggie
SteveBott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

I know this thread is one probably posted a Gazillion times before so sorry in advance!

As the thread title suggests I need an apartment locator in College Station for the upcoming year for my freshman soon to be sophomore engineering son. I am relying on his buddies who may or may not know what the hell they are getting into.

So I will do my own due diligence and go from there.
CWIsom
Aggieland Apartment Finders ask for Curtis and tell him Cody sent you!
rhoswen
AG
IMO apartment locators are a waste of time. I used one once and ended up finding my own place using Google about 5 days before my first list of apartments was emailed to me by the locator.
Jayjay4268
AG
Regretfully, this has been our experience as well. My husband and I met with an agent about a month ago. Essentially all he did was turn his computer screen around and go through the various property management companies' listings. He printed out a couple that we showed interest in and said he would continue sending listings our way in the next week. We were "first on his list" when a good property came his way. It has been a month and we have not heard one thing. I do hope others have had better experiences.
InMyOpinion
quote:
Howdy Ags!

I know this thread is one probably posted a Gazillion times before so sorry in advance!

As the thread title suggests I need an apartment locator in College Station for the upcoming year for my freshman soon to be sophomore engineering son. I am relying on his buddies who may or may not know what the hell they are getting into.

So I will do my own due diligence and go from there.

Why would you use a locator when you have someone that already has a vested interest in finding the right place - your son. Let him do the work and maybe he learns a thing or 2 along the way.
SteveBott
AG
Thanks for your opinion. Did you read what I posted? Specifically the part the kid is relying on his buddies and NOT DOING proper due diligence? FYI it's MY MONEY he is spending
TX Aggie
AG
http://bcsaa.com/
scroll down a little and click search on lower left
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.