Little League team sponsors

977 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Hotard_Exists
Hotard_Exists
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Last season my son's little league team needed a team sponsor so I posted here hoping to find a company. In true Aggie Spirit, Grassmasters stepped up and helped us out. Thanks again Colby!

This year, one of my assistant coaches knew a business so they sponsored us. I thought I was in the clear but the league is still searching for 3 sponsors. Anyone interested or knows of a business, please let me know.

A team sponsorship of $300 provides the sponsor an opportunity to advertise their business on the back of players' and coaches' uniforms and also includes an ad on the league website. Team sponsors are recognized during opening and closing ceremonies and receive a plaque to display in their business. Sponsors may also set up a booth to hand out advertising merchandise, etc to families at opening ceremonies on April 11th (no sales please).

To sign up to sponsor a team, please let me know or click here: http://assn.la/UserForm.asp?RegID=118098&org=bryannationallittleleague.com

Thanks as always and Gig'em!
Hotard_Exists
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you! Now only the Astros and Yankees are lacking a sponsor. Any company interested, there's still time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.