washateria

1,689 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 4lilmonkeys
understandingmom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you were drowning in dirty laundry waiting for repair man and ordered part which local facility would you use? Any kid friendly? Best time to go to avoid crowd?
My first thought is Harvey washbangers but what are other options?
This adventure probably needs to happen today, we are up to about 8 loads before sunrise.
TIA
BCStalk
Harvey Washbangers. Not really any other good options to relax at.
Swarely
There's a laundromat next to wings and more on deacon.

However I would reccomend washbangers
Max06
AG
There's one behind the Southwood Valley Wings N More, and also one off of the East side of Briarcrest/across from Cracker Barrel in that shopping center.
UmustBKidding
For sure washbangers. As far as time I recommend between Christmas and New Years. (when mine was broken) but it they have lots of machines and large ones. I took a bunch and baskets and dried it at home. I used their front load machines and they were almost dry to start with.
How long until your part arrives? My refrigerator is on about day 40 waiting on parts. I have a spare washing machine if its going to be a long wait.
username at conspiracy dot net
4lilmonkeys
The one in Southwood Valley is actually decent. We're in the same boat right now, so my husband has been running up there to do a load or two as needed (just washing, then bringing it home to dry and fold). Plus it's convenient and empty if you go at certain times of the day.

AggieJason
AG
I'm in this boat, too. Harvey Washbangers for real. Best time in Sunday evenings around dinnertime.
Tailgate88
AG
Gotta love Washbangers. Banger burger and a couple cold beers while your clothes wash and dry is the only way to go.
rcannaday
AG
Why is it taking so long to get a single part in? Is it something with our area? Or that is just how it goes? I am amazed at the number of people on this thread still waiting on parts...
understandingmom
Kidding-thanks, if part coming Friday is delayed or means repair will be next week then u likely have a deal.
I have no idea what takes parts so long.
understandingmom
quote:
The one in Southwood Valley is actually decent. We're in the same boat right now, so my husband has been running up there to do a load or two as needed (just washing, then bringing it home to dry and fold). Plus it's convenient and empty if you go at certain times of the day.

Why you gotta be so boring? I mean: Husband takes laundry, 1 or 2 loads when needed (u have 4 not so little monkeys) that's 2 loads a day, and empty (i need a few people to watch ).

understandingmom
Five larger washers and three dryers later we are done. I was very impressed with Harvey WB. Had the food plenty of times and now the laundromat. The lady was extremely helpful and there wasn't a wait for a machine. I would recommend them and will use again when needed.
4lilmonkeys
quote:
quote:

Why you gotta be so boring? I mean: Husband takes laundry, 1 or 2 loads when needed (u have 4 not so little monkeys) that's 2 loads a day, and empty (i need a few people to watch ).

Ha! Our life is exciting enough as it is (just yesterday, the twins collided on their bikes and I had two scraped knees and two scraped elbows)! Sometimes we need a little less excitement. But apparently, when it's busy, it's very...um...interesting.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.