Lost Aggie ring in CS

1,951 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tim Weaver
Rexter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The rib's daughter has lost her ring. Does anyone local have a medal detector so we can check some grassy areas?

TIA
letterman72
AG
Search for Brazos Valley Metal Detecting Club Forum on Facebook and leave a message. Local members there would be glad to help or you can Private Message me with your phone number.
Irrakat
I have a metal detector and helped several folks locate their rings last year.....even one from texags . I live in college station so feel free to give me a call at 979 255 8116.
Scruffy
AG
I demand rule 1 before offering advice or help.
wareagle044
quote:
I have a metal detector and helped several folks locate their rings last year.....even one from texags . I live in college station so feel free to give me a call at 979 255 8116.

If you have a general location..thus guy and his crew will find it.
Irrakat
Thanks for the endorsement wareagle! We returned several more last year after yours. Good to hear from you!
wareagle044
quote:
Thanks for the endorsement wareagle! We returned several more last year after yours. Good to hear from you!

Anytime, I left the country and gave a verbal description of where the ring could possibly be and Irrakat found it in literally minutes after several days in the dirt. He then took the time to meet me and even show me his equipment and how it works.

Yall should go out to bonfire site and see what you can find.
Tim Weaver
There is miles of buried copper wire at the old bonfire site. We would bury cable for the pa system, then just leave it when done.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.