4th Annual Show of Support Appreciation Dinner and Auction

1,217 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by DoubleE65
DoubleE65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

Evan Eike here and I would like to personally share some information about our upcoming Show of Support Appreciation Dinner and Auction here in Bryan/College Station.

Show of Support, started in 2004, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose of demonstrating public support for the men and women of our military by offering special outdoor opportunities to those injured in service to our country as a way to cope with traumatic injuries and mental disorders such as PTSD as a result of combat. It is our way of "saying thanks" to those that gave selflessly to our nation to guarantee our safety and to protect our freedoms.

In an effort to raise the needed funds, we are having an Appreciation Dinner and Auction with a live and silent auction and raffle on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at the Brazos County Expo Complex. This event alone has raised over $275,000 in the last three years to support our mission.

I was born and raised in Bryan/College Station, played football and earned undergraduate and graduate degrees at Texas A&M University, and I still call the BCS community home. I know that this is a special place full of people that respect and deeply appreciate our armed forces and the sacrifices they make while protecting our freedoms. I am personally inviting you to join our mission in honoring these men and women by attending our banquet and/or making a donation for our auction. Hunting/fishing trips, vacations, firearms, jewelry, art, etc are a few things we are looking to add to our auction and raffle. I would love to share more information with you at your convenience about how you can become involved with our cause. Please feel free to send me a PM, call me directly on my cell, or send me an email at the address below.

Thank you in advance for making a difference!

Sincerely,

Evan Eike '11
evan at showofsupport dot org
(nine - 7 - nine) 77seven five eight 5 nine
DoubleE65
AG
Less than ten tables remain for the banquet! If you are considering a sponsorship table please let me know asap! We are also still accepting monetary and product donations for our auction and raffle. All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a donation receipt from Show of Support.

As always I appreciate the support Ags!

Gig'em,

Evan Eike '11
DoubleE65
AG
We are excited to announce that our guest speaker this year will be Major Rusty Bradley (Ret.)! MAJ Bradley (Ret.) deployed to Afghanistan eight times, most recently in 2012. After 21 years in the U.S. Army, he was medically retired in 2014. Bradley is also the author of the book "Lions of Kandahar." www.lionsofkandahar.com
DoubleE65
AG
The support has been tremendous and we currently only have three tables left for the banquet which should be sold out by the end of the week! I want to say thanks to those who have bought sponsorships and/or donated! We are still accepting monetary donations and/or donations for our auction and raffle. If you or anyone you know may be interested please reply to this thread, send me a PM, or shoot me an email at evan (at) showofsupport (dot) org. Thanks and Gig'em!

Evan Eike '11
DoubleE65
AG
We are nearing the event date with a very limited number of tables remaining, you don't want to miss it!

[URL=http://s671.photobucket.com/user/eeike65/media/SOS_dinner_auction_flyer_2015_zpsypegvzy2.jpg.html][/URL]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.