House Cleaning needed

2,672 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ooshwa
CWIsom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for someone to clean our house... Any recommendations?
understandingmom
Me to. Needed asap
MsC2012
AG
My grandma has a cleaning business. Cleans for Doctors, Lawyers, Business owners in CS. She is really good at what she does, as half her clients want her weekly! email me for her contact

cgirl2024 at gmail
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Try Erica w/Dust Bunnies
979-571-1893

Her crew cleans the TexAgs/MyBCS office, but they mostly do residential.
gigemags03
AG
I did not want to start a new thread with this already posted, but does anyone have recommendations for someone who is open to more natural methods in their cleaning practice? I have small children who are on the floor a lot and put their hands and mouth on everything it seems. I would like to try and limit exposure to harsh chemicals as much as possible. Thanks!
AggiePhil
AG
Look for a company that cleans with your products. There are plenty that do this.
gigemags03
AG
Ok thanks. I was just hoping to find someone who marketed this specialty and had some additional knowledge on it, that's all. I remember seeing a flyer a while back posted at a local business for this, but I could not find it via Google so I thought someone else might know of someone. I appreciate the suggestion, thank you.
Summer Breeze
AG
Call Mariel with MGD Cleaning. 979 422 2424

Her company is amazing. They swoop in every other week and make our house smell good and look good. They do the windows, baseboards, sweep off the front and back porches, and wash and replace all of the bed sheets in addition to the general cleaning. It's the same price that I was paying for much, much less and a mediocre job.

Coming home on cleaning day is my favorite.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
I only know my own experiences, and I've never heard Erika say an unkind word in the 7+ years I've used her crew. We do allow her flexibility in the time she cleans the office, so while that's not an issue for me, I could understand it being an issue elsewhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.