Exxon under construction at W Holleman and 2818?

2,639 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by hihozippo
Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's been sitting untouched for awhile now.
Any know why work has stopped on it?
AggiePirate
AG
City will not resume the build until they can find a new place to place the hundreds of cones currently lining the entry points.
TXCityGirl
I noticed that, too. They did all the road work, ditches, etc. I wonder why nothing else has progressed. Oil prices?
jmazz
AG
If we're talking about the same one...it's been in a legal battle between owner and Stripes. It's been resolved, from my understanding, and will soon be the 2nd Stripes location in B-CS.
Froppe
AG
I heard that Devante Harris was "holding" things up....
PS3D
There's some sources that say its changed hands at least 2-3 times after it was built, and each one requires new permits.
Tailgate88
AG
All I need to know is whether there will be a Laredo Taco Company in it or not.
kevmiller
I was told a Laredo taco was going in a new stripes has station that's going in at corner of wellborn and fitch
PS3D
ksp
quote:
I heard that Devante Harris was "holding" things up....
bada bing
Rearview
AG
quote:
There's some sources that say its changed hands at least 2-3 times after it was built, and each one requires new permits.

ahh, government efficiency.
duffelpud
AG
quote:

There's some sources that say its changed hands at least 2-3 times after it was built, and each one requires new taxes.

fify
Sublette County
AG
quote:
I noticed that, too. They did all the road work, ditches, etc. I wonder why nothing else has progressed. Oil prices?

Oil prices would have nothing to do with it. ExxonMobil (along with the other supermajors) doesn't own or operate retail.
DimeBox17
AG
quote:
If we're talking about the same one...it's been in a legal battle between owner and Stripes. It's been resolved, from my understanding, and will soon be the 2nd Stripes location in B-CS.
Currently employed at Stripes in Bryan and from what I've been told it will be a Stripes/Laredo Taco Company by the end of April.
hihozippo
AG
I've been meaning to ask about this place! Thanks for the info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.