DayCare needed ASAP

3,311 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tanya 93
MsC2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a friend who had to move to CS quickly, found a job in one day, and needs a daycare for her 1 year old. She's tried tons of places with no availability. Does anyone have any suggestions? She starts her job Monday. TIA
Mr. Griswold
Next to impossible on such short notice. She'll have to just call around and not be picky, I'm afraid.
Jet Blue
AG
Faith & Family Early Learning Center, Booneville Rd, Bryan, 979-774-5300
MsC2012
AG
Thank you Jet Blue!
TXCityGirl
Have her search those child care centers registered with the state here first (link below). You don't want to put a 1-year old child in anyone's hands. Some of the larger centers may have openings like Kinder Care.

https://www.dfps.state.tx.us/Child_Care/Search_Texas_Child_Care/ppFacilitySearchDayCare.asp

medic1969p
Kindercare on Village is AMAZING. It's a learning center and not just a daycare. they are open 6am - 6pm
AggiePirate
AG
Been hearing a lot of good things about abcmouse.com lately. Could suffice until suitable daycare is found. The child actually learns from a structured curriculum while they think they are just playing games.
cinag83
Here is the number to a great licensed home daycare. We used it 5+ years for grandson #1. #2 is there now. Ruby is great. Not sure if openings tho. 775-5175
farmersfight
AG
a few years ago, Bullfrogs and Butterflies was able to take our kid in on a very short notice (2 days) when all the **** went down at covenant presbyterian.

again, timing is always the issue, but it worked out great for us.

toolshed
AG
Faith and Family Learning Center
double b
AG
I believe St. Michael's has an opening in their 1-yr old room.
Stupe
S
I second Faith and Family.
agtwister_5
AG
FarmersFight, what did you think of Bullfrogs and Butterflies?
farmersfight
AG
B&B was good, Cathy and Cindy are great. There was usually some constant form of turnover there with students graduating. They served breakfast and lunch and snacks everyday, we didn't have to worry about packing a lunch, huge plus.

We left when primrose opened up, much closer to where we are.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
Been hearing a lot of good things about abcmouse.com lately. Could suffice until suitable daycare is found. The child actually learns from a structured curriculum while they think they are just playing games.
I was going to come here and say this but I already did the other day. Thanks!
Tanya 93
We adored St. Anthony's for our son.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.