DirecTV

862 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ksp
MsC2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi, Does anyone know that after your first year how much direcTV goes up?

We're thinking about switching since Suckenlink got rid of the Viacom channels and keep going up and up. TIA

We would have 6 rooms if that helps anyone. thanks!
Boro Ag 2000
AG
If you decide to switch, this referral # will save you (and me) an extra $100 ($10 off for 10 months).

ksp
Mine is about $137 a month. About to switch also and just have cable during football season. I have no movie channels. Just the choice package and sports package I believe
Counterpoint
AG
Ours went from $68 to $90 when our first year ended. We have the Choice package.

Edited to add that this is only for 2 TVs.
The Original AG 76
AG
quote:
Hi, Does anyone know that after your first year how much direcTV goes up?

We're thinking about switching since Suckenlink got rid of the Viacom channels and keep going up and up. TIA

We would have 6 rooms if that helps anyone. thanks!
I have been on the cusp about changing just like you since SL does suck BUT I keep running the numbers and to get the 4 rooms I now have ( plus damn near unlimited, guest rooms and such, if you don't want the box) you will spend at least the same as SL if not more from the satellite providers. I just can't quite pull the trigger yet.
91_Aggie
AG
I had the minimum package to get all the sports stations... can't remember what it was.

Anyways, my two years just ended and the total bill was $105 per month, but I only have one DVR/receiver... I just called them and got it down to $90 a month with same services plus Genie upgrade for free.

No movie channels (hbo, showtime, and ilk)
ksp
You can call once every two years and they will lower the price by about $40 but just for the first year of a two year commitment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.