Pergola Contractor Recommendations

1,863 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Lonestar_Ag09
94AggieME
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I posted this on the Home Improvement board, but thought I'd try this board too...

I'm interested in building a fairly large (10'x17') pergola on our back porch (live in south CS). The concrete slab is already poured. Considering buying a kit from Home Depot or Lowes and trying to do it myself. But don't really have the time right now or all the right tools to do it. Was thinking about getting some estimates from contractors that do pergolas regularly and can get it done much quicker than I can. But also on a budget ($2K-$3K).

Does does anyone have any recommendations on good pergola contractors? Thanks!
TexAg1987
We bought the kit from home depot and had it installed by them. The diy is not as easy as it seems since there are no instructions and not all pieces are cut to length. Was very happy with the installers, however.

****EDIT
The firm that works thru Home Depot is Lawn Master.

You are welcome to come by my house and look at their work.
spudag
AG
Call Pablo Castillo: (979) 324-5513

He is a pergola master!
kddub
Wren Sisco with Sisco Home Services - 979-218-2894
AgSportsFan2007
AG
DeckPro Co
Jim Merrell
979-777-8415
Picadillo
Ditto on DeckPro. Jim is a perfectionist.
94AggieME
AG
Thanks to all for the replies. I've got some calls in to the ones recommended.
AFM
I am interested to add a large patio cover to an existing slab, I assume the above recommended names are good for that too.
jodiw
We are working on the same type of project through http://www.bvlandscape.com - Jacob and his team are coming to measure/plan soon! I'm ready for spring!

Lonestar_Ag09
AG
94. I replied on your other post.

AFM, what kind of patio cover did you have in mind? I am the territory rep for Lawn Master and would love to help if we can.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.