Last chance for Girl Scout cookies!

959 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jrhmc
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Girls will be selling in front of stores until March 1 but they will start running out of the favorites as early as tomorrow. You should be able to find girls on the weekends at all HEB stores and Walmart as well as various Walgreens and Hasting stores. Or if you know a local scout, just check with her to see if she still has some cookies in stock. They are put away for another 11 months as of next weekend! Thanks for being such a great community and supporting our local scouts!
threecatcorner
I haven't seen any near any of the local stores this year at all! I thought I had already missed the end of it. I tried searching online and when I put in my zip code (local CS zip code), the Girl Scout website just came up with places in Montgomery, Conroe, and Huntsville.
threecatcorner
Are they not outside of Kroger this year? I think that is where I have usually seen them in previous years.
momlaw
AG
OP has an email address in her profile. Her Scouts deliver, highly recommended.
jrhmc
AG
At this point in the sale, you won't find us at Kroger because the Boy Scouts have precedence with their coupon books. Since I have one of each, I'm fine with it. Please let me know if you need cookies and can't find them elsewhere since I have three girls in my troop going to Japan with Girl Scouts in 2017 as well our whole troop hitting D.C. that same year. troop9026 at gmail dot com
threecatcorner
When and where are Girl Scouts selling cookies outside of stores this week?

It seems like I usually see a whole bunch of them, and I haven't seen any this year.

I did order some from my niece who's in the Houston area (with the other bakery), but we didn't order any of the chocolate peanut butter ones because we think Tagalongs are better.
jrhmc
AG
My daughter and I will be in front of Walmart College Station from 2-4 on Thursday and Friday. There should be girls around all weekend but we've all started running out of certain kinds. I have some of everything right now but I'm not sure how long that will last.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.