Male Yellow Lab found on Briarcrest Golf Course at Bryan Animal Center

2,729 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tailgate88
momlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Link to Facebook
It is urgent that his owners are found or a highly capable dog person takes him in or he will be put down.

They are full and he is not letting staff come near him.

Handsome fellow, not a cooperative inmate.
montegobay
Just saw this. Please share to everyone. Let's find this poor pup's owners.
musicforall
Yellow lab lost in Memorial Forest neighborhood this week. Checking with owners again to see if it is male or female. Who do they contact and how if this is their pup?
momlaw
AG
Bryan Animal Center
2207 Finfeather Road, Bryan, Texas 77803
979-209-5260

Edited to add/reiterate:
quote:
FOUND - Male Unneutered Yellow Lab Bryan, TX
At Bryan Animal Center
Found at Briarcrest Golf Course
He is very scared and won't let anyone near him. Need to locate owners ASAP. Contact BAC if you have questions or info.
csnole
Musicforall I would advise them to comment on the FB page link. The Animal Control Officers do read the threads and any info we can give them before they reopen to the public on Tues might help save this guy. Thanks
OnlyANobody
Here he is:

momlaw
AG
When I was a tike, long, long time ago, in San Antonio, my dad took me to the San Antonio pound to adopt a dog. He selected a German Shepherd who allowed none of the other dogs around him. The keepers warned Dad, "no buneo pero" repeatedly. Dad took me in, soon to be named Jack approached. He was an incredible dog for our family. I will never forget his loyalty, protection, and love... to the dying end.
Pyewacket
AG
Asked around. No one on the club side has a dog like this. The end of the street is full of students. Most are not around on the weekend. I will ask again around there later.
Pyewacket
AG
also forgot to add.

A while back there was a dog that ran across the golf course and into my house. He was full of buckshot and had tags from another county. The highway is REALLY close. This dog could have jumped out of a truck or at a gas station. Please share with our friends from other counties. This dog could be from anywhere!!

Yes-The buckshot dog "Sprinkles" is fine and the bestest dog ever.
musicforall
Any updates on the dog? Looked for lost dog signs in the neighborhood, did not find any.
csnole
No one had claimed him as of this morning. It is not looking good for him I'm sad to say.
momlaw
AG
It is so sad to see a dog put down through no fault of his own.
Tailgate88
AG
This is heartbreaking. I can't understand why nobody is looking for him.
musicforall
I cannot tell from the picture, but does this guy have a scar across his nose (muzzle)? There is a missing male yellow lab on Facebook back in January who has a scar.
momlaw
AG
Musicforall, would you call the animal center with the Facebook information, please. If he is still there it might help.

thanks
musicforall
Sorry NOT Facebook. Craigslist!!
csnole
I spoke with that guy over the weekend and he has his dog back. This sweet lab at the shelter has been euthanized.
ksp
quote:
I spoke with that guy over the weekend and he has his dog back. This sweet lab at the shelter has been euthanized.
That makes me sad =(
Rockdoc
AG
This makes me so sad. When my yellow lab got sick and eventually died, I did everything I could to save him. To see one put down just breaks my heart.
Tailgate88
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.