Kreuz Market opens Monday February 2

45,816 Views | 290 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by originaltexan
FlyRod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As I recall, Fowl Digits was supposed to "change the face of the dining experience in BCS forever."

Well ok then. My guess is after that review Kreuz's success and longevity is assured.
dgonzo99
quote:
Greg is a damn joke. I wish his bustling career at Jimmy John's would relocate him elsewhere. I'm sick of him hating on the fact that he lives here. You're an embarrassment.
I TOTOLALLY agree. What an egomaniac!
FlyRod
CDub06 hit the bottom line: we have a helluva good bbq scene here in BCS, easily one worth a good bbq crawl.

It would be fun to do a my BCS blind taste test of brisket, sausage, chicken, and sauce from all the places and see who "wins."
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
I love Hiroko for improvising. We were probably the 1st and only couple where the husband refused to order and she used her own chop sticks.
Just in case you forgot that his wife is Asian. He only mentions it about twice each review so you don't forget how 'worldly' he is.

And I'm going to open my own place and have a "tradition" where I serve unsweetened tea....but you have to bring your own cups. And I'll get mad if you complain about it.
CDub06
AG
quote:
quote:
Greg is a damn joke. I wish his bustling career at Jimmy John's would relocate him elsewhere. I'm sick of him hating on the fact that he lives here. You're an embarrassment.
I TOTOLALLY agree. What an egomaniac!
Egomaniac? You mean this guy? (From the same Kreuz review):

quote:
I know that a lot of my fans (locals in particular) have been looking forward to another negative review, I have not been able to find one until being dragged by here for an opinion. **** NO! This is Jack A. Asinine Stupid.
ag92tx
Went for lunch. They are only accepting cash right now. Just a heads up
techno-ag
AG
quote:
Went for lunch. They are only accepting cash right now. Just a heads up
Fargo's taking cards now. Looks like Square or something similar.
BCStalk
Still smart to pay cash of course.
DFWag84
Went to Fargos on Thursday.
Excellent brisket and chicken, I think Kruez has them beat on sausage but that's it.
techno-ag
AG
quote:
It would be fun to do a my BCS blind taste test of brisket, sausage, chicken, and sauce from all the places and see who "wins."
Right now I'd have to give Fargo's meat the hands down winner. Their ribs are a little salty, but oh so good. And you can't beat that brisket without traveling out of town. Now, for the sides I've got to give Kreuz credit where it's due. Their beans trump Fargo's and their sauerkraut is top notch. Also, Kreuz's tea tastes better & fresher than Fargo's.

Anyways, as others have said, it's great to have such variety in our neck of the woods.
FlyRod
Techno's subsidizing the blind tasting. Who is in?
originaltexan
BBQ sounds good today.

Fuego/Fargo or Kruz?

Whoo@

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.