Remembering a fellow Aggie

1,232 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by momlaw
staticdoor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Ags,
As most of you know, we lost a great Aggie last week, Harold Robertson, '01. Harold was not only an exceptional football player, but also one of the most positive, upbeat, people I have ever met. It was truly an honor to know, and be a team-mate of, #41.

Harold tragically left behind a 1 year old son, and pregnant wife. A memorial fund has been established in his honor (www.gofundme.com, search for "Harold Robertson"). If you can please lift his family and friends up in prayer, and if you feel led, make a modest donation, I am certain it would be much appreciated.

I know we are in the middle of some insane recruiting battles. If we could only show these kids that Aggies true to each other, supporting one another, is what makes Texas A&M so special.

We are the Aggie Network.

Sincerely,
Taylor Whitley '02 10
momlaw
AG
Remembering Harold Robertson
momlaw
AG
Coach Rob Go Fund Me

Please read the comments left about him. He was loved and respected.
staticdoor
AG
Thank you for helping me get the word out.
momlaw
AG

quote:
Quote:"Harold never had an enemy.Through college and adult life, I had never known Harold to get upset about
anything. He always had a smile on his face, every day was a happy day for him.
No matter what was going on in the meeting room, whether we lost or won, Harold
was just cool. He had an old soul, that was Harold all day."

"He would always find a way to calm you down, he would always bring both sides back together. Every team has that Harold, nothing is ever bad, nothing is wrong. Every team needs that just to get through, because you are going to have good times and bad times, you need that positive person to get through. He'll be missed."
From Jay Brooks remarks to Gabe Bock

After initially seeing the post I did some due diligence and was blown away by the man, husband, and father Harold was. He leaves behind a one year old son and his wife who is pregnant. His career was dedicated to teaching and youth leadership. Please take time to read the remarks on the GFM page. This was an unexpected and tragic end to a good Aggie's life. Surely we can blow the top off of the funding goal.

momlaw
AG
staticdoor
AG
Great pic of him!
momlaw
AG
Friday evening bump, please consider helping this Aggie's wife and children.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.