I have to admit it....

1,949 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Swarely
Allonym
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some of you may recall a while back I posted some stuff about The Corner on Northgate. Mybcs/texags staff removed it Im sure because they wanted to get corner back advertising with them....

Our lunch group hadn't been in a good long time (almost a year or more) but we have been going for a little while now and I have to say that the staff and attitudes VERY different than our bad experience.

So since I was willing to come here and bad mouth them I should be willing to come here and say that at least our group has noticed the improvement and appreciate it and plan to continue eating there.

BCStalk
I didn't know they had food.
redd38
AG
The macho nachos are excellent
BCStalk
Definitely will try this weekend. We never go to Northgate so we are out of the loop. Thanks for posting. Always looking for a new place to eat.
Scruffy
AG
Have they finally improved their cold food and poor service?
redd38
AG
well, not really, but when the macho nachos finally arrive they are excellent
Allonym
Yes they serve food. Is it good. Yes its good. Is it the best food in town? No but I wasn't expecting that for the $8 I paid for my burger basket meal deal for lunch.

The staff that have helped/serve us since we returned there have always been helpful and polite.
AggiePirate
AG
I applaud the OP for coming back to make things right. Maybe Jake from The Corner will come into the thread and make a speech or provide some words.
Swarely
They have a new GM named Wes. He does an excellent job and loves making sure people enjoy their experience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.