Come visit EcoZapp at the Home & Garden show Feb. 14th & 15th

1,947 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by unmade bed
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?

We'll be at the 36th annual Home & Garden show this February 14th and 15th with a many other local businesses to talk to about everything that could possibly be related to your Home and Garden.

Come see us and get all the info you need on Pest Control,Mosquito Misting systems, Termites, and Christmas lights. We may even have a few drawings and nice discounts to give away...

It is our duty, obligation, and responsibility to provide Aggieland with the best (hassle free) pest control service possible.

Thanks & Gig'em
EcoZapp
Cayaggie01
AG
Good people. good prices. Good service. Year round. And we also use them for Christmas lights. Solid Company.
PrincessButtercup
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Thumbs down...

I realize that when any business grows not everyone will be made 100% happy and eventually any business aquires a few haters....

But if you could email me at ecozapp1@gmail.com I would love to know why we got a thumbs down.

Thanks
ratfacemcdougal
hey Zapp, do you guys have any problem actually crawling under a house for bug treatment?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Hey,
Crawling under a house isn't too big of a worry, just depends of the space. We have to crawl through some tight places fairly often since we do a fair amount of termites jobs every month.

We have power sprayers and power dusters that give us a far reach under a house for regular pest stuff when needed.
unmade bed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.