mom&dads/stepping stone alumni/anyone...i could use your help.

1,742 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by StringerBell
StringerBell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
some of you might be familiar with carolyn drewyor...she used to work at stepping stone school in the infant room, and eventually went out on her own to start an in home daycare

carolyn has watched both of my boys since they were about 6 weeks old. my younger son has cerebral palsy and it impossible to find a good daycare for a 2 year old that has the physical needs of a 6-8 month old, but carolyn has taken care of him and loved him like he was her own.

we recently found out that carolyn has an aggressive form of breast cancer and will be needing chemotherapy soon. if that wasnt discouraging enough, the chemotherapy precludes her from being able to watch kids because her immunity will be compromised. so basically she wont be able to work while she's getting inundated with medical expenses.

ive set up a gofundme for her. if you feel so inclined to donate, that would be great. if not then that's ok. if you feel inclined to share with friends, that would be fantastic. if not that's ok too.

any bit would help.

thanks.
waterchick
Thank you so much for posting this. Carolyn was Baby egret #1's teacher at SS. She loves children and is so perfectly suited to child care. This is terrible news.

**** cancer.
StringerBell
AG
thanks egret.

feel free to pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.