Landscaping for Drainage

2,745 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Fleen
K2T2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have any recommendations for landscapers that specialize in drainage issues?

During these last rains, we had a small bit of water in our house as a result of whoever before building up dirt against the house, above the slab and 2+ inches above the start of the brick in some places. It looks like any previous attempts at rerouting water around the house were done by the homeowners, and were pretty ****ty, er, uh, shoddy - hence wanting a real company to get in there and do this correctly.

Any help? Thanks!
betas2000
AG
Mike Teal (979) 575-2213 with Teal Design and Landscape is one of the best in this area
momlaw
AG
Keo Ehrhardt is another good choice. We had severe drainage issues when we moved here. Keo was the only person who took measurements, designed and executed a plan that has held up for 10 years.

Landscape by Design
Cell 979 255 7718 - texting works well
patrick.redmill
I had the same issue last year and had a hell of a time getting someone to do the work. Eventually, I got the Big Event kids to dig a 4'x3'x10' French drain, put a sump pump at the bottom, and kicked the water out of a fake sprinkler in the yard. Saw it go off twice during last week's rains. Pretty satisfying.
taxpreparer
AG
Either Mike or Keo would be a good choice.
ifish2
+1 for Mike! Best guy you will ever meet!
K2T2
Thanks guys!!!
AggiePhil
AG
Keo is your man.
Fleen
patrick.redmill, I have some questions for you about your set up....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.