Where did this stained glass come from?

1,840 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Max06
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Back in September 2014, I was browsing the TAMU auction site for anything worthwhile (or just to see their offerings) and this picture of stained glass caught my eye. Not that I wanted to buy it, of course, but I couldn't figure out where it was. Chemistry Room 100? (They're not renovating it yet, are they? I think I would have heard) All Faiths Chapel? (They didn't have stained glass, it was built in the 1950s) Scoates Hall? (Old and renovating at the time, but I don't think they had stained glass)

Regardless, this picture has sat on my hard drive for those months, and I was hoping that someone could ID which TAMU building this came from.

(and no, this isn't going on any blog...it's just a mystery I was hoping I could clear up)
AgProgrammer
AG
I used to work in Scoates Hall and I don't remember anything like this in that building. I could be mistaken but that's just what I remember.
DBSwooper
Didn't Francis Hall have windows like that in the curved lecture hall in the back of the building?
AggieJason
AG
No.
momlaw
AG
That is pretty. Wish I'd seen and purchased it.
birdman
What does the little sign on the frame say?
befitter
Take picture to Fosters in Bryan. They may know.
PS3D
quote:

Don't know, it wasn't high resolution.
Max06
AG
quote:
The lot number/auction item number. It is a sticker that comes on every item that is sold through surplus.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.