iPhone 6 Plus: Best Carrier/Plan

2,268 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by dgonzo99
HoustonAg2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am planning to pick up an iPhone 6 plus in the very near future and was wanting to get local input on which carrier offers the best service and plans for a single user.
MsC2012
AG
I love Tmobile. Unlimited data is a great thing for me as I was flying through data with ATT. I've had no issues with Tmobile.

BrazosWifi
Can you describe your usage area?

Are you Urban only?
Rural Only?
A Split?
Do you travel?

We're not mind readers.
HoustonAg2003
Most of my usage will be in the BCS area but I do travel to some of the surrounding metro areas (Houston, Austin, DFW)...
techno-ag
AG
T-mobile has a reputation as "T-maybe" especially outside the city limits. Verizon has the strongest signals in this part of the state.
We were with AT&T for many years. The service used to be ok but the last 5 years was frustrating. We switched to Verizon and are much happier. We pay less and the service is far superior....even on a home football game day.
dgonzo99
quote:
We were with AT&T for many years. The service used to be ok but the last 5 years was frustrating. We switched to Verizon and are much happier. We pay less and the service is far superior....even on a home football game day.
I kept having problems with AT&T. Went in to the store on Briarcrest. The guy I went to reset my towers. Been great since.
Tailgate88
AG
Reset your towers? I have never heard that term.
BQ_90
dgonzo99
quote:
Reset your towers? I have never heard that term.

http://www.ehow.com/how_7662880_reset-cell-towers-cell-phone.html

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.