Pedi Neurologist

1,173 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by gettingitdone
enchanted
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can anyone recommend a Pedi Neurologist? I do not think there is one locally. TIA
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Our pediatrician at UPA referred us to Dr. Kane with Dell Children's in Austin a few years ago. We only had the one visit because they worked us in to get tested and evaluated all on the same day. He was good, staff was good. Like I said it was just one visit though.

http://www.dellchildrens.net/find_a_physician/kane/jeffrey
law80
AG
I think there is one from Temple Scott & White that comes into town once a week. We see Dr. Dauser at Texas Children's in the Houston Medical Center. He's been great for us.
Texas Children's is world class. Not a terrible drive from here and people come from all over the world to see their docs.
enchanted
Thanks for the replies will check them out.
KidDoc
AG
I am new to the area and NOT a neuro doc but from what I gather there are essentially no pediatric neurologist that come to this area (yet). Depending on the specifics of the complaints I would be happy to suggest various neurologists out of the Dell Children's group at this time.

I also have great confidence in the TCH name in general as I trained there and they tend to be very stringent on their vetting process but I have been out of the TCH region for the last 8 years so a bit out of teach with any recent changes.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dave99ag
AG
Another option would be Dr. Varghese at Memorial Hermann in The Woodlands. Currently takes one to two weeks to get an appointment.
gettingitdone
From my understanding, Dr. Agadi, and Dr. Aceves from Temple are no longer coming here to see patients, but SW in Temple is not a bad drive. Check them out at The Children's Hospital at SW.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.