Pool leak

2,600 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JP76
badbilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a pool leak under the deck and need a leak detection to pinpoint the broken pipe and repair. Can anyone suggest a leak detection or plumber that can detect leaks under concrete?
ekonoag
AG
American Leak Detection

2151 Harvey Mitchell Parkway South, College Station, TX 77840
(979) 680-1094
badbilly
AG
Any others? ALD take a long time to come out.
Pyewacket
AG
Mobley Pool in Bryan.
Smokin Chisel
AG
We used a company out of Houston, sorry I can't remember the name, I think Sean( the pool guy) gave us when he was at the other pool store. Anyway we had ALD out several times and they could never find it but this company found it within 45 min. Fixed it and we haven't had a problem since(knock on wood) and that was about 8 years ago.
KidDoc
AG
I used American Leak Detection out of Austin to get a leak fixed in my pool in Smithville. They did take a bit to come out but they did a great job.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
75AG
AG
quote:
I used American Leak Detection out of Austin to get a leak fixed in my pool in Smithville. They did take a bit to come out but they did a great job.
ALD came to our house in Kingwood. It took them 5 visits to find the leak (behind the pool light), but they found it and fixed it! I was very impressed. Only paid them once - they guaranteed to find leak.
badbilly
AG
Got the leak detected, can anyone suggest a pool repair or plumber to fix under the deck? I would prefer someone to come from the side (about 3 feet) but they may have to cut thru the concrete?
bryans6464
I would be interested in giving you an estimate. bryan@chiselededge.net
JP76
Clearwater pools

http://clearwaterpoolsbcs.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.