Chemo Care Kit Donations

3 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jaksmarie3
jaksmarie3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"One person can make a difference and everyone should try." -John F. Kennedy

JAKS Chemo Care Kit Item Donation Drive
When: Saturday, February 28th
Time: 10am - 1pm
Where: Bryan High School Silver Campus circle driveway
3450 Campus Drive, Bryan, TX 77802

Our goal is to make 300 JAKS Chemo Care Kits 4 Kids for a spring break delivery. The kits will be donated to MD Anderson's Pediatric Cancer Center, Texas Children's, and our own local cancer center. Each kit contains items to help with the side-effects of chemo, activity items, and a fleece blanket.

DONATION DROP OFF will be in the circle driveway of the BRYAN HIGH SILVER CAMPUS

If you are unable to make a drop off, we also are accepting monetary donations on our GoFundMe website: GoFundme.com/JAKSkits

Join our FB Event for more information and also our FB organization page to see what we're up to and what our needs are. If you would like a flyer to print and post at work, school, church, etc. email me at jaksmarie3@yahoo.com and I will send one to you.

Thank you Aggieland for all of the support!
S. Lopez
Butterflygrl
What a great idea! I just sent you a message through your gofundme page.
double b
AG
Keep up the awesome work! This is such a wonderful cause to support.
bushytailed
AG
Bump!
classicdoug
AG
How do we get items to you? I didn't see that on the website.
jaksmarie3
We are having an item donation drive on February 28th from 10am-1pm at the Bryan High School Silver Campus circle driveway. All donations....even a single box of Lemonheads....are welcomed! We also have a Facebook page and an FB event page.

FB Event Page
FB organization page
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.