Insurance recommendations

5,097 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LiereInsurance
bradleyk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know this has probably been discussed here before, but I am looking to get some comments from people on companies that they are dealing with for the same types of policies that we have.

We currently have coverage with a good, local, company, but feel that maybe we can get better rates elsewhere.

We carry coverage on home, autos, travel trailer, and ranch equipment (i.e. horse trailer, UTV, etc)

If anyone has recommendations and contact names, that would be very helpful for me. Thanks in advance!
Max06
AG
Liere has great reviews/comments.

They can run your info through a LOT of companies at once so that they can offer you the best possible rate.
aggietoolman
AG
quote:

They can run your info through a LOT of companies at once so that they can offer you the best possible rate.
bradleyk
Thank you. Going to contact them as I saw they are a sponsor!
AggieWife2008
S
Double thumbs up for Liere! Saved me tons of money!
understandingmom
We use Stan Jones at Dexter and Co. And have for years and really like them.
LiereInsurance
Bradleyk - we will look forward to speaking with you regarding the quotes. Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business.

Thank you max06, aggiewife and aggietoolman for the recommendations!
PrincessButtercup
AG
Liere.
KidDoc
AG
quote:

+1 saved me tons of cash recently.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ag03kc
AG
Sam Kuver with Allstate has been great to work with. Been with him for more than 5 years now.
badbilly
AG
Germania, Neil Endler
halibut sinclair
quote:

All independent agents can do this.
jello123
I've been with Ag Workers Mutual for many many years (car and home) and their rates and service are hard to beat. https://www.agworkers.com/TX/index.html
HistoryAg
quote:
quote:

I believe what sets Liere apart from many other independent agents is the sheer number of companies that they quote/write through.
welborn
I have over 165 markets available to me and I don't work for the Liere agency.
iisanaggie
AG
Give Spring Insurance a call
techno-ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I believe what sets Liere apart from many other independent agents is the sheer number of companies that they quote/write through.

Exactly. It's why Liere gets so many referrals on here. They are not just "any" independent agent.
PrincessButtercup
AG
You should get a quote from Liere if you've been with them for 20 years. Can't hurt.
techno-ag
AG
quote:
You should get a quote from Liere if you've been with them for 20 years. Can't hurt.
barbara314tx
I've been with Anco too for a long time. They are an independent agent as well and quote our business every year with many companies. I've been very happy with them over the years. As long as they keep quoting the various companies and finding me the best quote, then I'm happy
PrincessButtercup
AG
I read what you said. That doesn't mean Liere might not possibly have a better contract with someone for a lower rate. I don't know how everything works with insurance, but I know I got rates from several agencies, and Liere beat them all substantially. Hope this helps.
welborn
As an agent myself, I sell markets based in claims service and coverage. Price is the third factor.

And I don't work for ANCO either.
understandingmom
I'm sure Liere is great and their responses and comments as sponsors always seem helpful on here. They however couldn't help me with what I needed. I don't remember what I needed insurance for but it was something they didn't offer. I have every insurance policy that I want plus some I don't with the same agent: Stan Jones (Dexter and Co ). I'm not a huge fan of insurance in general but Dexter makes it as painless as possible.
PrincessButtercup
AG

You don't need to be an insurance agent to know it's good to check with other companies for quote updates. You don't get a reputation like Liere has without beating pretty much everyone at price and service.

halibut sinclair
As a previous poster said, price should not always be the sole deciding factor.
PrincessButtercup
AG
If we're talking just service and coverage, Liere knocks that one out of the park. I don't know Anco, but Liere service has been phenomenal. Geez, I sound like i am on their payroll. But I'm not,
MsC2012
AG
Liere was really nice and helpful, they just couldn't beat Geico's rates for us.

I've had great success with Geico for cost saving. We had an accident and Geico was great. Just a thought
LiereInsurance
Thank you to our customers KidDoc, TechnoAg and PrincessButtercup for your recommendations.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.