Question about Bryan/College Station appartments.

3,319 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by FlyRod
Aggie118
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello, I'm looking into leasing an apartment for school, I'll be a freshmen. I'm considering bringing my dog with me. She's a 55-60 lb Labrador retriever. Is there any pet friendly appartments that I could look into. Thanks a lot!
91_Aggie
AG
Might have better luck on general board. Not a lot of students/apartment dwellers on this forum
Aggie118
AG
Okay thanks!
91_Aggie
AG
Just be ready for some dumb responses over there. You will probably eventually get a serious answer. Have to have thick skin to post there and not be offended easily
91_Aggie
AG
Saw your post. They were worse than I thought, but they do raise a valid point. You should look for a duplex or house that has a backyard if you have a large dog.

I can't imagine too many apartments are going be very friendly for a large dog.
Aggie118
AG
Haha yeah it's all good though! Quite funny! This is true, although I think I may have over estimated her size, she's a very small lab. Idk, I don't wanna leave her at home.
Tailgate88
AG
Definitely get a duplex if you want to bring your dog. Very few apartments will allow a dog of that size, I think. And beware the general board. Serious answers and good behavior are in short supply over there.
Aggie118
AG
Thanks tailgate! I'll look into that!
sangria
AG
For duplexes, try contacting Regency Properties (http://regencyproperties.nett) - they are pet friendly and have properties close to two dog parks in College Station.

I have several friends who live at Laurel Ridge Apartments, which are very close to the University Drive dog park. They are pet friendly - not sure about pet size restrictions though. I know it's not ideal, but if you had to go with an apartment, being close to a dog park will be nice for exercise and play.
longsisters
AG
There are a bunch of duplexes off Navarro that would be great for a dog. There is a fenced in dog park within walking distance. They are pretty affordable as well.
Stupe
S
Call Aggieland Apartment Finders.
SwaggerCopter
AG
Look into treehouse apartments. Pet friendly, close to campus and relatively cheap. Pretty old though.

Welcome!
Aggie118
AG
Thanks swag copter! Very helpful!
Aggie118
AG
Thanks longsister, stupe, and sangria!
mazag08
AG
quote:
Call Aggieland Apartment Finders.
FlyRod
Classifieds in The Eagle. There are quite a few small affordable houses for rent. Much better bet than an apartment.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.