2015 Weekly Savings Report: Liere Insurance

8,936 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by LiereInsurance
LiereInsurance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Last week (12/29-1/2) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $602/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

Did you know that you do not have to wait for your policies to expire to change carriers? If we are able to save you money on your insurance policies you can cancel and change at any time and you will receive a refund back from your current carrier.
LiereInsurance
Last week (1/5-1/9) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $918/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

Did you know that you do not have to wait for your policies to expire to change carriers? If we are able to save you money on your insurance policies you can cancel and change at any time and you will receive a refund back from your current carrier.
LiereInsurance
Last week (1/12-1/16) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $655/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (1/19-1/23) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $933/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

Did you know that you do not have to wait for your policies to expire to change carriers? If we are able to save you money on your insurance policies you can cancel and change at any time and you will receive a refund back from your current carrier
PrincessButtercup
LiereInsurance
Last week (1/26-1/30) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $741/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (2/2 - 2/6) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $947/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

classicdoug
AG
I upped my coverage and still saved over $1000 per year by switching to Liere last week. I highly recommend Bryan and the Liere group.

Doug
LiereInsurance
Thanks Doug! We appreciate your business.
techno-ag
FlyRod
LiereInsurance
Last week (2/9 - 2/13) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $818/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (2/16-2/20) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $751/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (2/23-2/27) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $726/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (3/2 - 3/6) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $881/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (3/9- 3/14) TexAgs users that switched toLiere Insurance saved an average $749/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (3/16 - 3/20) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $721/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (3/23 3/27) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $802/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (3/30-4/2) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $726/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

Crusader
Does this site have a moderator???

It really galls me that a business, any business, would use such a place to get free advertising. How cheap and unprofessional. If I want to be inundated with commercials, I'll watch TV. If this sort of thing is allowed, it won't be long before this site is flooded with advertisements.

Besides, I suspect most of the replies here are from Liere Insurance employees themselves, anyway.

No thanks. I'll shop elsewhere.
techno-ag
AG
They're a sponsor, and they paid for the right to advertise.
Logan Lee
Staff
AG
Crusader -

Liere Insurance is the exclusive sponsor for Home/Auto and Flood insurance on TexAgs and MyBCS. They are posting the legitimate numbers they have saved our users (on average). I can vouch for them as I switched to Liere and they saved me over $500 on my home and auto insurance.
LiereInsurance
Last week(4/13-4/17) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $824/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

LiereInsurance
Last week (4/27 - 5/1) TexAgs users that switched to Liere Insurance saved an average $927/year on their home and auto insurance. Give Bryan Massey '02 with Liere Insurance a call today at 855-776 2300 or email him at bmassey@myliere.com to see what Liere Insurance can save you!

dachsie
When is the Disney drawing?
rcannaday
AG
Massive savings for us.
LiereInsurance
The drawing for the Disney trip takes place in December.

Thank you rcannaday!
redd38
AG
Do you offer personal auto insurance for Uber drivers?
LiereInsurance
redd38 - thank you for your inquiry, but we do not offer an insurance product for Uber drivers.
redd38
AG
that's a shame, you could get about 50,000 new customers if you were the only company that could insure Texas Uber drivers
PrincessButtercup
AG
That could be such a liability. though. I think the majority of uber drivers are picking up drunk strangers. Seems like that could easily present problems insurance companies wouldn't want to deal with.
redd38
AG
They don't have to insure the Uber driver while a passenger is in the car, Uber coverage kicks in then. Drivers just need insurance the rest of the time that won't drop them if they find out they drive for Uber (which every major insurance provider currently will). USAA is going to start offering coverage soon and the drivers that qualify for USAA will flock to them, but the others will still be waiting.
PrincessButtercup
AG
Oh gotcha. Marry a military girl and get usaa! Maybe Liere will soon. USAA was significantly more expensive for me than Liere.
fanof3.88
Check with me if you want to hear my story on how it's not all glorious (at least with Safeco).
PrincessButtercup
AG
What happened with Safeco? That's who I have. I feel like even if Safeco drops the ball, Liere would fix it.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.