Best obgyn at scott & white

4,500 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Nom de Plume
sarahsmommy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations for a good obgyn at Scott & white. I want a natural birth.
AggieAces06
AG
I use Sarah Hibbs and really like her. I had my son 7 weeks ago and everything went great.
ag009
AG
Appleton is wonderful
BlazeHarper
Appleton is good and if your wanting natural childbirth you might also want to consult with Bari Creager. I think that woman knows more than most doctors when it comes to the mechanics of natural childbirth.

http://www.sw.org/APP-Bari-C-Creager
kyledr04
AG
My wife's OB is Amy Harrell. She's been great. She's knowledgeable, pleasant, calm and supportive. She would support your decision to have a "natural" birth, assuming that fits your medical situation. I think their department practice is for everyone to also see Bari Creager, the midwife and lactation consultant. She is a great resource. You can probably use Bari for delivery if you'd like.
JeepWaveEarl
AG
I used Amy Harrell twice and she was amazing!!! She has a mature disposition and a smart instinct. For what it's worth, I had not seen her in about two years when my youngest passed and I got a handwritten card from her expressing sympathy. That's above and beyond, IMO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
aggmaroon
AG
Dr Bonds has been very good. I have used her for a few years.
Tradishun
Margaret Freaking Appleton.

end of thread. (But hey, I bet a lot of the other ones are good, too.)
BJD01
AG
Another big thumbs up for Appleton
ButtonB
Dr. Appleton is my doctor and she is wonderful. Se is extremely capable, down to earth and was great at putting my concerns at ease throughout my pregnancy and in general.

I'll also give a good word to Dr. Hibbs, since she actually delivered my son, and for Bari Creager, who helped me immensely during my recovery from the birth.

I really don't think you can go wrong with anyone over there!
BackwardsInBoots
AG
I used Dr. Sanders at Scott and white, and he was fantastic. About half the time he had med students on rotation, though, if that bothers you. He was always very personable and answered any of my questions. This was just for gyn stuff, though... I don't know about births.
aggiefrau08
I love Dr. Sarah Hibbs! She was my OB for both of my boys and she was great!
msaggie98
AG
Dr Appleton. She has been my OB through 3 pregnancies, some easy, some difficult. But she's just the best at knowing how to keep my babies, and me, safe. We love her!
Nom de Plume
AG
We love Dr. Harrell.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.