Foundation repair and contractors in BCS?

3,768 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by RoyIII_Ag08
RoyIII_Ag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've noticed some cracks in the drywall around my house. I have not noticed any cracks in the foundation, but I'd like to get an expert to come check it out.

I also have a few home remodel projects I would like to have quoted such as door reframing and bathroom remodel.

I am looking for recommendation for both.
taxpreparer
AG
Anchor Foundation Repair. We had similar questions and he looked around, checked for a level foundation and told us the foundation was not the problem. Probably saved us $30k.
UmustBKidding
Find a non repair company to do the evaluation.

Several opinions in here including mine, which I have not changed.
http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2334740
jmazz
AG
Anchor or Brazos Valley Solutions. Imagine both give free estimates.
JP76
I recommend Anchor. The majority of issues I see around BCS are usually caused by a combination of insufficient guttering and grading and most can be resolved without foundation repair. For the remodeling projects I can give you an estimate for anything minor to major. You can reach me at

jpp_76@hotmail.com
Carnwellag2
Brazos Valley Solutions for foundation/ drainage
Bigderk21
AG
Anchor foundation repair I highly recommend. honest, trustworthy and great at what they do! As a Realtor I have worked with many of these companies and anchor is the best I've seen.
RoyIII_Ag08
AG
UmustBKidding, I read through the thread you linked. Thanks for the advice. Do you have contact information for Skip Coody? His TAMU contact information is dead.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.