Google Maps updated to fall 2014

3,700 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Stupe
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like sometime around October, definitely fall of this year. It hasn't been updated since 2/13, but you could see that more subdivisions have been built, Kyle Field is partially complete, underpass at Old Main is complete, Penberthy is open, etc. etc.

Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

https://maps.google.com/
redd38
AG
I'm still just seeing Feb 2013 images.
NativeTxn
I'm still seeing a 2012 image. Doesn't show our new landscaping or repaving of our street, which was done late summer.
redd38
AG
a few spots were 2012 for me, but mostly 2013. it says in the bottom what month and year the image is from
AgResearch
AG
If you zoom in all the way the images are older.
curry97
AG
The image of my house is recent cause it shows our basketball goal that we bought in the spring even if I zoom all the way in.
PS3D
The 45 view is still 2012, but some of you guys aren't seeing new stuff like this?

DBSwooper
My house is more recent than that, it has the sections of fence that I took down for some land clearing. That was something I did in October.
Stupe
S
It's not that new. The west side of Kyle is still there.
agswife
South CS isn't updated because Sumlin's house is still being framed.
PS3D
On my end it is. I don't know why some people have it and some don't.
curry97
AG
My friend's house in Indian Lakes that is almost complete shows up on my end. Shows a completed Saltgrass also. Image seems to be a couple of months old.
Fitch
AG
Depends on what version of Google maps you're running. There's different vintages of maps for different browsers and different subscription levels to Google services.
Carnwellag2
not updated
PS3D
I can see it with Google Earth, the third party Google Maps app on my iPhone, Chrome running "Google Maps Classic", and a third party site that uses GM imagery (also Chrome)
SoTheySay
S
Ours (satellite view) was definitely taken during football season based on the car parked outside. Street view is pre-February.
Stupe
S
Our street view is updated, but the satellite isn't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.