737's in the middle of the night...

2,170 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Rexter
Tailgate88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I promise I am not wearing a tinfoil hat. But I noticed on Flightaware that early this morning (2:17am and 4:45am), two Sun Country Airlines Boeing 737's flew from Fargo, ND to Easterwood, and then turned around and immediately flew back to Minneapolis St. Paul. Anyone know who that might have been? It's as if they landed and either dropped off or picked up a bunch of people and then turned right around.

Just seemed a little odd...

P.S. I'm looking forward to both the serious responses and snarky comments this is sure to elicit....
CSTXmom
Sam Houston football team flew back from playing North Dakota State in the semi-finals. They use Easterwood for away game flights.
Tailgate88
AG
Got it, thanks! I did check for Aggie sporting events. Had no idea that Sam Houston flew out of Easterwood too.
Scruffy
AG
Hour drive to BCS or hour drive to IAH.
I'd take BCS.

Snarky comment: maybe Adrien Peterson had to come discipline one of his kids, he's got plenty of free time.
marrocco
Last time I flew Sun Country was with a student group in the 1990's. For the return trip, two of us got held up returning rental vans across the city, and arrived back at the airport well after the flight's scheduled departure.

They held the plane for us.

We ran up the stairs to the plane and got an ovation from the passengers waiting for the end of the delay. Embarrassing as hell...

Somehow I doubt they would hold a flight for late-running passengers today.
Rexter
I figured they were goin down to Memphis on a midnight ride
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.