Personal injury lawyer recommendation

3,390 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TKDMom
Cheetos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A friend of mine was invoved in a significant wreck that was not her fault. Totaled her new car. Insurance will reclaim some of it but she will still be losing close to 3k on the car alone. That coupled with lost work time and medical bills, she wants to consult with a lawyer to see what her options are. She is fully insured both with her car and medically, but doesn't want to end of losing money on an accident that was not her fault. Any info would be appreciated, good or bad. This is unfamiliar ground for her and unsure how to proceed.
Tradishun
Chad Jones is local and has been in this community for a number of years. I'd call him.
UmustBKidding
Jeff Paradowski.
Not a big fan of a personal injury lawyers because most are far more interested in their take (profit) than an equitable judgement for you. If you ever dealt with Jeff you would never guess his occupation, he is a honest generous person with his time and money.
Stupe
S
Hunter Shurtleff.

http://www.shurtlefflaw.com/

Posts on here as Zone416

Mr.Short-termMemory
AG
All three are good choices.

Chad Jones
979-595-5000

Jeff Paradowski
979-774-2222

Hunter Shurtleff
979-446-4012
boysmom
Jeff Paradowski
Sleepnumber
Post removed:
by user
CSMC2014
I am a crash reconstructionist & Jeff Paradowski will take care of you honestly & more than fair. He is very impressive on the job & in his personal life. I'll add I do not work for him as he handles civil matters & my side was focused on more criminal matters.
Butterflygrl
I highly recommend Davis & Davis. They have a lot of experience and truly care about their clients.
summergal
Mike O'Connor

http://www.oconnorassociates.com/
originaltexan
Jeff Paradowski

He does a lot of behind the scenes charity work...
Joe Nobody
CSMC2014 speaks truth. Interview Jeff Paradowski.
W
AG
did the other driver not have insurance?

or did the car damage and medical costs exceed the other driver's coverage limits?
Stupe
S
Please answer that question and put on a public message board what should be a conversation between you and your attorney.
Cheetos
A BIG thanks for everyone's input and insight. You guys were very helpful and we appreciate all the responses.
rsa
AG
quote:
I highly recommend Davis & Davis. They have a lot of experience and truly care about their clients.
While the folks at Davis & Davis do care about their clients in general, after my mother-in-law's experience with them I do not recommend them for personal injury cases.
TKDMom
Hands down, Jeff Paradowski.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.