Need maroon Aggie shoes for Christmas - where to buy at?

3,103 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Twix
Leslie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where can I buy maroon Adidas men's shoes? I have been to Aggie Outfitters on university but no luck. These are the shoes that coaches usually wear for travel. Last minute & I need help finding them!
bushytailed
AG
I'm not sure what brand they are, but Brazos Running Co. has maroon tennis/running shoes.
EMY92
AG
I got a pair off of EBay. When I get home I'll post a link.
AgFan1999
AG
Leslie,

Are these them?
welborn
Shoes and other apparel that the coaches and players wear can be purchased from the 12thman dot com website.
EMY92
AG
EBay

$76.45. This comes with free shipping, however, to get them by Christmas, you'll need to pay for expedited shipping.
Kashchei
AG
quote:
EBay

$76.45. This comes with free shipping, however, to get them by Christmas, you'll need to pay for expedited shipping.

I LOVE these shoes! I'm wearing them right now actually... I bought my pair from a site the Zoo recommended. Forget the name though
Leslie
Yes those are them! I'll also call Brazos running. Hope that works because I need an 10.5
gumby579
AG
They have them at the MSC but they are little more pricey. I got mine (the white adizero) from Monkey Team Sports. There is another thread on TA with a link to both the maroon and white ones with a shipping discount.
agmj2007
also if you are a staff member at TAMU you get a 15% discount i think at the MSC so it comes out about normal. I saw the shoes there about a week ago.
CR173
AG
Pretty sure Maroon U carries them on Holleman
Nom de Plume
AG
Team Express. http://www.teamexpress.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=41683

Ships from the warehouse in SA. If you live in SA they have a store you can visit, but the sizes at the store are limited.
Smokin Chisel
AG
Maroon U has them, saw them yesterday at the back of the store straight back from the front door.
Twix
AG
Maroon U has them, but I found them cheaper at Team Express. Got them in 2 days with free shipping at 15% off.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.