helping an expecting family in need

1,644 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by farmersfight
barefoot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have lots of baby items in really good condition that I'd like to give to an expecting family in need. Some are gender-neutral but mostly girl items, including clothes. I'd almost this go directly to a family rather than through an organization, but can do that as well.
Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated. thanks!
BlazeHarper
Not sure. I was trying to give some things to that new maternity house in Bryan but could not get anyone to call me back. If you find another outlet let us know.
montegobay
carpe vinum
AG
Project Unity
Pyewacket
AG
Project Unity ten times over. As a CASA, they already have families in mind and drop your items off immediately. Not an organization that sells items in Africa for a profit or sit in a warehouse. Their office is on 29th st. in the regional complex. As a side note, I always no they are looking for work wear for interviews or jobs. Especially plus sizes.
originaltexan
Maybe Guiding Star Maternity Home..not sure
medic1969p
Aggieland Pregnancy Outreach
farmersfight
AG
women-infant-children (WIC). I see them a few times a week at the Lincoln House, lots of first time moms / parents and generally need some advice and counsel on raising infants.

I gave them my old stroller and car seat a few months ago, gave it away that day.

All the place that have been listed are great as well, can't go wrong with Project Unity and APO
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.