Washer & Dryer Repair

1,899 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by jmazz
FarmerKeith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody have a good recommendation for a appliance repairman in B/CS? I've got a gas powered dryer that may need a heating coil replaced.

Thanks!
oldag76
AG
I use Buddy's Appliance Service Dept. They can fix just about any appliance and are reasonable. Nothing but good experience with them.
meinkee
Bush appliance repair. The guy is great. On a side street directly across from Bryan goodwill store I think it is Lawrence st. Forget buddy's over priced!
FlyRod
$163 for Buddy's to fix a broken belt and a small part. Most of it was "service charge" in addition to labor, which I don't quite understand since I had set up the appointment weeks ago.

If that's a reasonable price to pay for something like this, then fine, but I can't help thinking that its not.
carpe vinum
AG
Google Thomas Moore on Dunbar st.
He's been fixing my junk for decades.
FlyRod
Thanks. I've used Buddy's for years but am open to trying someone else.
FlyRod
https://www.myapplianceservice.com/averagecalculator/calculate.asp?ApplianceBrand=Roper&ApplianceType=Dryer&ApplianceProblem=does+not+spin

Well I stand corrected. Estimated cost of such a repair was $166.46...or $3 more than what I actually paid. Oops.
aggieparent
Thomas Moore is great!
jmazz
AG
AJ at Aggieland Appliance Repair, (979) 220-4297.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.