Need Chiropractor recommendation for low back pain. I have never been to one before.

2,788 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by medic1969p
POP3394
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Chazz03
AG
Renner
dubi
AG
Dr Lundy-Piper
AggieAces06
AG
Dr. Walker
O.G.
I've been to multiple Chiropractors. I highly recommend this one. It is far and away more than the usual experience I've had with a lot of Chiro's.

http://vitalityfamilychiropractic.com/
4ZORRO
AG
Campion.
We love Cliff Walker.
Bryanisbest
AG
David Dudycha
EVA3
AG
Alicia Stephenson at Stephenson Chiropractic on Briarcrest. 979.776.2828
Robin Sparkles
Dr. Marcy Halterman
http://www.collegestationchiropractic.com/

I've been going to her for years and she's great. She listens to you and she only recommends treatments needed. I've been to doctors that have recommended coming in three times a week for six weeks and then two times a week for xx number of weeks. I've seen more results from her in less than time than others I've visited. HIGHLY recommended.
rsa
AG
Cliff Walker!
cz308
I first went to Stephenson Chiropractic and they wanted me to sign up for 39 treatments for XXXX amount of dollars. Something didn't feel right so I went for a second opinion. I choose Renner Chiropractic just down the road and had much better results. To top it off, I only needed to go about 9 times tops.

Renner Chiropractic all the way. I'd use him again if my neck flairs up again.
Chazz03
AG
Yep, Renner worked himself out of a job with me. No need to see him excessively or for "years"
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
You say you've never been to one. Why are you going? Has it been suggested by a Dr? Don't want to devolve this into an anti-chiropractor thread. However there are things they can be helpful for and things they can't.
Txagclan
After a wreck, I saw several local Chiropractors (including some listed here). By far, I think Dr. Dan Bettiol (corner of Brothers and Longmire behind CS Walmart) is the absolute best!

However, if it isn't joint related, I recommend you see Dr. Peter Minke. He can help teach you how to use your body (including stretches and exercises) so you can keep your body working well. The older I get, the more important this is! He's got a PhD in Cellular and Molecular Biology, and really understands how the body works (specializes in Aston Patterning).

Dr. Dan Bettiol: 979-587-1200

Dr. Peter Minke: 979-492-9492
mgreen
Dr. Cliff walker.
medic1969p
Dr Cliff Walker at Walker Chiropractic on 29th Street
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.