4 way stop at Jones-Butler and Holleman

2,660 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by gmeschke
PS3D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To my knowledge, this only appeared this week, but I'm curious on your thoughts on this. Does it make the intersection safer or slower and more annoying? Personally, I'd say what direction you were going...
mason12
AG
it makes it easier for the people on jones butler. For people on jones butler it would take a while to cross sometimes because you couldn't see the vehicles coming from Harvey Mitchell on Holleman West. Yes it does slow down the people on Holleman West.
blondlogic
I travel through here at least once a day, and yes, it just appeared at some point between Wednesday and Thursday mornings. Definitely a gain for those on JB, either crossing WH from both directions or trying to turn left (from southbound) onto WH. May have been a foregone conclusion after the extension of JB to George Bush, which has created a lot more traffic as people have figured out the shortcut to avoid the 5 p.m. 2818 rush hour snarl. Plus, that recent wreck that took out an entire section of apartment privacy fencing on the southwest side of JB probably accelerated things (pun intended).
TexasAggie_02
AG
Awesome, they needed that there
gmeschke
I live near that intersection. There was an accident a day occurring there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.