Need A Big Favor!! Any OPAS season ticket holders out there???

1,888 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Trident15
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trying to see if there are any OPAS season ticket holders out there that would do me a BIG favor??

Seinfeld is coming in March and tickets go on sale right now from Dec 5-11 for season ticket holders. Would anyone be willing to purchase a pair for me?? I am looking for them as a birthday present for the wifey.

I live here in CS, so we can figure out the details as needed.

Please drop me an email if this is a possibility. Thanks!!

locoaggie at gmail dot com
The Anchor
AG
If this doesn't work out they are selling to non season tickets holders next week.
jenmarin04
AG
Anyone else trying to buy tickets right now? I'm trying but I keep getting an error message. I tried calling as well but it's a busy signal.
Trident15
AG
The site was messed up earlier but should be back up now. Tickets are already sold out in most of the price levels.
jenmarin04
AG
Thanks I was able to get through closer to 11...whew!
AggieWife2008
S
I was wanting to get 2 tickets for my husbands birthday but by the time I got on, they were sold out
Trident15
AG
When I bought my tickets, the guy in front of me in line mentioned he wasn't even planning on going. I'm sure there were some people that bought them just to sell them, I would keep an eye out online
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.