Pet sitter or other boarding over Christmas

3,658 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Gigem314
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a senior whippet (15.5 years old) who needs to go out pretty often and our vet is already full. We'll be gone from Dec. 24-27. Anyone have any recommendations?
hihozippo
AG
You can call small animal vet clinic & they can send out an email to vet school for you. The number is (979) 845-2351. Let me know if that doesn't work!
gettingitdone
Dr. Mark Fuller at Briarcrest Veterinary offers pet boarding. Give them a call
montegobay
Phil Rouse at Phil's Pet Sitting is terrific! So reliable and will visit as many times a day as you need her to for your pet.
peggys
AG
I recommend Mind Your Manor, Lonnie Lucas, 777-3317. Longstanding in business and does an outstanding job.
007ag
AG
We use aggieland pet resort! They're great and our dogs love being there! We are on our way back from Abu Dhabi and have been there since the day before Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see them!
MsC2012
AG
I dog sit! I have for several people on this board! cgirl2024 at gmail dot com

nonag97
+1 for Lonnie... have used her for years, her son is helping her part-time now. She's fabulous!
Gigem314
AG
Aggieland Pet Resort does a great job. They're not the cheapest option, but our pup is happy when we take her in and happy when we get her back. They do a great job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.