Suddenlink Internet Outage

2,741 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AggiePirate
AggiePhil
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else's Suddenlink internet down?

ETA: Looks to be working now.
halibut sinclair
Nope
rsa
AG
Nope!
PrincessButtercup
AG
Mine has been a lot this week. I called them yesterday because they triple billed me this month, and the lady I spoke to was nuts. First she called me a liar. Then she told me it was my fault because I didn't notice on my bill. I told her I hadn't gotten a bill, to which she said I was lying again. I asked her what email they had on file because I used to get emails from SL, but they stopped about 2 months ago. Turns out they had spelled it incorrectly. I corrected it, and she transferred me to billing to fix the statement error.

The first lady still had entered my email incorrectly, and I corrected it again (both times using the military alphabet -a for alpha, b for bravo, so they got the right letters). This person told me she wouldn't be able to fix the billing error. So I said I just wanted to cancel my services.

So I was transferred to another department. She was verifying my email, and they had spelled it incorrectly AGAIN in another different way. It was absurd.
Baseball32
Suddenlink is down for the entire state of Texas and Oklahoma!!!
barbara314tx
It's not down for me in College STation.
75AG
AG
quote:
Suddenlink is down for the entire state of Texas and Oklahoma!!!
Working fine for me in CS.
YellowPot_97
AG
was down for a couple hours tonight. back up and running fine now.
AggiePirate
AG
Post removed:
by user
ksp
quote:
Mine has been a lot this week. I called them yesterday because they triple billed me this month, and the lady I spoke to was nuts. First she called me a liar. Then she told me it was my fault because I didn't notice on my bill. I told her I hadn't gotten a bill, to which she said I was lying again. I asked her what email they had on file because I used to get emails from SL, but they stopped about 2 months ago. Turns out they had spelled it incorrectly. I corrected it, and she transferred me to billing to fix the statement error.

The first lady still had entered my email incorrectly, and I corrected it again (both times using the military alphabet -a for alpha, b for bravo, so they got the right letters). This person told me she wouldn't be able to fix the billing error. So I said I just wanted to cancel my services.

So I was transferred to another department. She was verifying my email, and they had spelled it incorrectly AGAIN in another different way. It was absurd.
LIAR lol
PrincessButtercup
AG
Lying is just so fun though.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
Lying is just so fun though.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.