Yard decorations

3,228 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Fleen
L84Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there somewhere local (excluding Lowes and Home Depot) that sells Christmas yard decorations? I am not interested in the inflatable decorations, but instead wood, PVC, etc. There use to be a place on Villa Maria close to Shipley's that sold it, but they have been gone for several years.
Pyewacket
AG
I asked that question last week. There were no replies or answers. Good Luck!
AggieWife2008
S
HEB at Tower Point has a pretty good selection. They are by the front doors.
GoneGirl
AG
Like these?

We had one that was made by a lady in Navasota, and the other was made (using the first as a model) by a lady in Deer Park. I can look on the back and see if they're contact info is still on there. I'll check tonight.
Pale Rider
AG
Will look at HEB soon. Any other suggestions?
ChampsAg
I would also look for any Christmas fairs or craft shows in the area
Pale Rider
AG
Went to HEB tower point and they do not have them any more, FYI for those also looking.
aggieparent
I don't know if you might be looking for the Christmas yard art that has a metal frame with Christmas lights, but in the past, there's a place on the East side of Hwy 6 between here & Hempstead that has had them. I don't remember which side of Navasota it's on, though. There may have even been two places, but I'm not sure. I just know we always see the Christmas yard decorations when we are coming back from Houston.
rsa
AG
Off topic a bit, but +1 for the young man in TxElsie's picture. He is the living embodiment of every little person forced to pose in a picture against their will. I hope he got a cookie (or ten) after the shot!

I know the places Aggieparent is suggesting. East side of 6 between Navasota and Hempstead. Their selection always looks to be pretty good.
RPJ83
I think the place people are referring to is called Frazier's. Large green building almost at hwy 6 and 290.
fishngame06
AG
RPJ83 - actually, it's not Fraziers. There are 2 small places alongside Hwy 6 north of Frazers. I stopped in on one of them about a month ago. They are run by individual families and their selection is large. I was going to wait until after Christmas to purchase to see if their prices went down.
aggieparent
Correct that I was not talking about Frazier's. I'm familiar with that place, but the places I was mentioning are different.
aggie897
AG
Call Alco Sales in Bryan. He makes wooden decorations for the yard. He might even make a custom one If you're looking for something specific.
AggieWife2008
S
quote:
Went to HEB tower point and they do not have them any more, FYI for those also looking.
I was just at HEB the other night...still a bunch of metal decorations. If you are looking at HEB, they are outside the doors that are on the right hand side of the store.
Fleen
Is that the Saddest Yell Leader?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.