Found phone in CS

2,266 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Slocum on a mobile
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I found a phone this morning in a residential area of CS. It was face down in the road, so the screen is pretty much shot. I thought maybe someone could have left it on top of the car.

I'm not familiar with this phone, but it doesn't appear it can be answered without using the screen. However, it has rung several times, so it seems the insides still work! I just can't answer it to see who's calling.

If you've lost a phone, or know someone who has - email me at missing.a.phone (at) gmail (dot) com or (if you have stars) send me a PM and we'll compare details.
mason12
AG
If you have the right cable you might be able to pull some information off it. If you know the carrier you might take it to their store. You can also take it to the police department if this doesn't work.
TexasAggie_02
AG
If it has a SIM card, plug it into another phone and answer the next call or text. You will need a phone from the same carrier (will be I the phone somewhere, or on the SIM), or an unlocked phone.
TLIAC
AG
You might try taking it to a local carrier to see if they can get the serial number off of it by plugging it into one of their magic machines. If you can get that then you can contact CSPD to see if it has been reported lost or stolen.
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.