Adopt this pup!

4,575 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggieparent
PrincessButtercup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Woodstock is CODE RED with an EU date of 4pm TOMORROW 11/20! This girl is SOO beyond sweet and friendly. She gets along with other dogs and is scared of cats. She has such a gentle soul, she DOES NOT deserve to die for space! Please help save this girl by fostering or adopting! To foster, contact Alma at agarcia@bryantx.gov ASAP, to save her life! Copied from Brazos Pets Alive FB page.

TAMU1990
AG
bump
DrFordham2016
AG
Please help find this puppy a permanent home. We have agreed to become her foster family and hope to teach her many new trick and also to housebreak and crate train. She is a really sweet puppy and just wants attention and people to love her.
AggieHank86
AG
What type of beastie is she? Hard to tell from this pic. How big do they expect her to get?
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
Please help find this puppy a permanent home. We have agreed to become her foster family and hope to teach her many new trick and also to housebreak and crate train. She is a really sweet puppy and just wants attention and people to love her.

Thank you for fostering!!!
DrFordham2016
AG
The shelter say she is a Catahoula. I would expect her to be between 40-60lbs max. She's pretty thin now, but will definitely put on some weight I'm sure.
DrFordham2016
AG
Woodstock
DrFordham2016
AG
The shelter pages say she can reach 61-100 lbs, but I don't see it with her frame...
runnrboy
AG
Looks like there could be some greyhound mixed in.
NativeTxn
Jsu - Thank you for helping this sweet girl!
Ronnie Gardocki
That dog has a nice smile.
DrFordham2016
AG
Woodstock is doing well. I've had her for several days now. So far we have had no accidents in the house. She has learned sit and we are working on stay. She has been spayed and seems to be mostly crate trained. She whines about 10 minutes then she goes right to sleep. We are working on getting her to a healthy weight. Woodstock is still up for adoption. Let me know if you want more information on Woodstock or have any questions.
aggieparent
Bless you for fostering her! I hope she finds her forever home soon!
PhiAggie
AG
TARDIS
AG
I've gotten to spend some time with Woodstock, and she really is a real sweetheart. She'd be a perfect companion for someone who wants a dog to lay beside them on the couch and just relax. I don't know if this dog wants anything more than food and affection!

She has a great sit with anyone who asks her. If she is rebuffed too many times from asking for pets, she goes and lays down in her crate. I have yet to hear her bark or whine. I've held her face, pulled on her ears and paws, poked and prodded her, roughhoused with her and even blown air in her face. Woodstock has only ever responded with tail wags and licks.

Jsu is traveling for Christmas and it is my understanding that Woodstock will have to return to the adoption center. It would be great if she could be adopted out by then, so she doesn't lose all the wonderful progress she has made with her training and weight gain.

If I didn't have two monsters of my own, I'd definitely want her. She's a keeper!
DrFordham2016
AG
For this week only, the Bryan animal shelter is offering a discount on the adoption fee. Woodstock is only $5 for adoption.
DrFordham2016
AG
Thanks for all the help from everyone. Woodstock has found a nice home on a farm in Alabama. I will be delivering her to the new home on Friday. Thanks and Gig'em!
aggieparent
Bless you and bless the family that is providing a home for her!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.