Baymont Inn

1,562 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Firefighter7
AggieKatie2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know when this hotel will open? Next to Sam's and Lock n roll.

Looking for rooms Dec 12-14.
Medi-Weightloss Clinics
I seriously doubt it will be open by then. That construction project has taken forever in my opinion. Much longer than the other hotels, including the new one coming up on University across from Veterans Park. Seems like they have 4-5 workers on the site per day, and seemed like that all summer long.
SchnauzerMom
I've been told the owner of that hotel is financing the entire project himself. Therefore, he is having to build in stages as he has the funds to do so. I don't know how much truth there is to that statement...just what I was told by someone who has had to be on the job site before.
AggieBB
AG
Betcha the GM's last name will be Patel.
Kendall Rogers
AG
That's a Wyndham chain and I would be surprise that they don't require the franchisee to have the economic ability to finish the project in a timely fashion.
Texas KJ Investments owns the land. Contact is listed as Sanh Trinh. My estimate is that they will open in January/February 2015, which is just about the toughest time of the year.
That project is already *way* past timely.
PS3D
The Exxon on Holleman and 2818 is also going on too long...
Firefighter7
If this property is truly owned by Sanh "Sam", then it will probably be a success as he has owned and built many successful convenience stores in this town for the last 15 years. I do not doubt that he is using his own money for the project. He is a good and honest man and has been very successful with his investments.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.