Foundation Provides $77.9 Million to Texas A&M

1,623 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Spyderman
TexasA&MFoundation
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
The Texas A&M Foundation announced that it will make a record $77.9 million available to Texas A&M University as a result of donations by former students and other supporters during the past fiscal year. The funds are a combination of this year's gifts intended for immediate use as well as endowment earnings from gifts of previous years.

"We are grateful for the loyalty and generosity of our former students and corporate partners. Their gifts are essential to advancing Texas A&M's educational mission, and they ensure that we maintain academic excellence while respecting our great history and traditions," said Foundation President Ed Davis '67.

Learn more about how donors to the Texas A&M Foundation are supporting educational excellence at Texas A&M University.

The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that receives major gifts and manages endowments for Texas A&M University. This year, the Foundation will provide $77.9 million for scholarships, faculty support, leadership programs and construction projects. Request your A&M Support Kit to learn how you can make a difference at Texas A&M through a gift to the Foundation.
Tradishun
redd38
AG
I assume most of this will go to Sharp, right?
don61
I would suggest that you also support TAMU Staff. As 100's are being outsourced and
hiring freezes are in place and more work is put on those already overloaded, I think it
only appropriate to help these folks as well.
Yuccadoo
Lots of the staff have left, never to return. I know several that were insanely loyal that were pushed to the curb. Anyway, SEC. SEC. SEC.
techno-ag
AG
quote:

The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that receives major gifts and manages endowments for Texas A&M University. This year, the Foundation will provide $70 million for scholarships, faculty support, leadership programs and construction projects. Request your A&M Support Kit to learn how you can make a difference at Texas A&M through a gift to the Foundation.

Outstanding.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Give it all to Muschamp. Every penny.
Spyderman
AG
Yep
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.