Dental Referral?

1,069 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Spyderman
Fleen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lost a filling, major tooth pain, no dental insurance. What's the word on Aspen Dental?
75AG
AG
Does it really matter? You're in pain, find the first dentist that will get you in immediately....
ksp
Have used Rychetsky for years. his dad first then the son.
AggieJason
AG
quote:
Does it really matter? You're in pain, find the first dentist that will get you in immediately....

Obviously not that bad if s/he has time to ask for a rec. on TexAgs. How about cutting the sarcasm and offering something useful?

OP: My rec. goes to Mathews Family Dental (formerly Aspen, who came in and took the name since they trademarked it). Nothing against or for Aspen, specifically.
75AG
AG
No sarcasm intended, nor offered. If he/she is in pain and has no insurance, best to get on the phone and start calling dentists.
PrincessButtercup
AG
If it's gonna be really expensive, look up care credit and see who accepts it. I had a really pleasant experience with Dr. Cashion.
gumby579
AG
Camp and Bentley. Love Dr. Camp.
Swarely
When I had catastrophic insurance with a crazy high deductible I ised cashion. I felt their cash payment were fair. Never used them for more than a filling though.
Spyderman
AG
Grant Wolf.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.