Need a place to rent!

1,882 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Eliminatus
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I am returning to Aggieland! Super excited but of course I gotta start looking for a place. Going back to school and will be in the area multi year. I would vastly prefer to NOT move more than once in those years. I am a great renter with great credit and have never had issues on my end in all my years of renting.

It will be myself and the missus and two cats. Time will be early December at the earliest and late december at the latest. (sorry for the short notice and maybe early Jan. depending on how things go on my end over here)

My Musts:
2/2 (at the least) House(preferably) or duplex.
Small pets allowed
Unfurnished
Nice family oriented Neighborhood. NO STUDENT AREAS!!(absolute must, I understand I will be a student myself but I am also a 28 year old professional that refuses to deal with problems common to student areas)

My wants:
Fenced Backyard
Fireplace
Garage

My other major issue is that I am out of state and will be until I move. This means I will be dropping in blind to a home. So my first request would that there be LOTS of pictures as I will only have those to go off of.

My price will be dictated by what is available and condition,location, all that jazz. But to give everyone a ballpark figure I'd say....oh....call it 11 or 1200 a month just to give yall something to think on. But it is sorta flexible. For curiosity sake call it no limit.

Lemme know what yall have please! I will be checking this post at least once a day.

Thanks and Gig'em!

(Originally had this posted on real estate but few check that page so I figured I'd post here as well.)
BrazosWifi
Driving or walking distance to campus?
halibut sinclair
Some houses for rent here:

http://www.tm5rentallocators.com/
EliteElectric
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wheeler-Ridge-House-For-Lease/134073323338136
EternalOptimist02
AG
Welcome back to Aggieland, Eliminatus!

I'd love to help you find just the right place. I specialize in finding people homes in CS/B for Twelve Realty.

I was in your shoes just a few years ago - 31, wife, dog, starting grad school, wanting family-friendly neighborhood vs. student - so I think I'd be able to help you get exactly what you need.

Shoot me an email at nick @ 12realty.com and I'll get a search going for you.
Nick Cantrell, C/O 2002
REALTOR®, Twelve Realty
medic1969p
We recently sold our home and decided to rent until we can decide our next move. We spent a lot of time looking around with the help of a wonderful Agent - Sherri Ginn - 979-219-1879. She went above and beyond trying to help us find something. Our home sold quicker than expected so the market was limited at that time. She even called agents to see if they knews of something that wasn't listed. She is very honest and trustworthy and does everything she can to help you get what you're looking for. She can put you on the email list exchange that will notify you of property matches as they come open. She found us an older home with a mix of neighbors - (student/family) with large yard and near a park. We are centrally located in College Station. We have 3 bedroom, 2 bath, garage for $1200 month.

I highly recommend her.
aggiegoodjer
AG
My wife and I will be moving after I graduate in a few weeks and are looking for someone to sublet our duplex apartment to. It meets most of your requirements. Especially the neighborhood. Shoot me an email and I will give you more details. Our current rent is $695.

Edit: I just realized you might not be able to see my email address. Kessler.ryan at gmail . com
PrincessButtercup
AG
Eliminatus
AG
Thanks for the replies everyone. Very helpful. I am narrowing down on a few properties thanks to yall.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.