If you are alone or have nowhere to go on Thanksgiving

12,090 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by aggieparent
EliteElectric
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As we do every year, my wife and I are extending an invitation to all of our friends who don't have anywhere to go on turkey day, for whatever reasons, to come enjoy a thanksgiving day meal at our home no questions asked. It's cool for anyone to come by and hangout, have a drink, help cook, laugh at me or just watch football, but, I especially want those who are alone on thanksgiving to know they can come by our house and enjoy a meal and some company. All Are welcome. Afterwards we can watch our beloved Aggies BTHO LSU!

RSVP to this if you want directions andreas@elitellp.net

Happy Thanksgiving.
Ronnie Gardocki
Nice.
Tailgate88
Prune Tracy
Good bull.
phatpat21
originaltexan
Well since you been in my house to do an electrical inspection once, I'll come to your house one day!

All kidding aside, I don't think there is another town like ours. That is a super nice invitation.
EliteElectric
This makes 15+ years of us doing this, everyone is welcome, believers/nonbelievers, punkers/square dancers, cats/dogs, democrats/republicans, iOS/Android, vegans/carnivores, living/dead, cops/robbers etc.

I know "most" people will have better things or family gatherings to attend, but there are some that will simply sit home alone because they don't have a choice. Nothing wrong with sitting at home if that is your desire, but if you long for company and a good old fashioned gathering slip on by, hell, you can even stay a while.
Max06
AG
Good bull.
OnlyANobody
rsa
Kate Beckett
AG
Good bull.
thesleepstation
Sponsor
AG
Very Good Bull!
Aggie Owned and Operated by Jarrad and Elisha McLeod Class of 2003 and 2006! The Official Mattress Provider of TexAgs!
(Removed:11023A)
iloveAP
BoneheadsCS
Great Bull EliteElectric!

Boneheads would like to make either a food donation or monetary donation to help out with this. We think it is a wonderful idea and seeing as how we have decided to close on Thanksgiving, to allow our staff to spend Thanksgiving with their families, we can still help serve others on that day.

EliteElectric, send us a message and we can work out if you would like some of our sides or a monetary donation.
Sponsor Message | We have something for EVERYONE...from grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled vegetables and Boneheads Shrimp to sandwiches, hamburgers, salads and MORE! Boneheads College Station…Relaxed Place, Serious Taste! Located at the fountain on University Drive.
OnlyANobody
This just gets better!
dubi
techno-ag
AgSportsFan
KL08AG
AG
Good bull!
Razzrax
AG
This is the Aggie Spirit at work right here. Good Bull!
Costa and Andreas
I applaud you my friend. We will be open at Cafe Eccell on turkey day and loaded up on food. If you need ANYTHING, from stuffing to Greek Wine, to an actual turkey... pls let me know and we will help provide whatever we can! All the best to you!
FlyRod
Some of us LIKE being alone on Thanksgiving!

Just kidding, great that you are doing this and that there may be Greek wine there!
Geralt of Rivia
FundAg10
AG
Needed a little restoration of faith in humanity today. Good bull.
don61
God Bless You for stepping up and inviting folks to eat and socialize and
feel wanted. Amen!
EliteElectric
Staff-

I think we get a monthly sticky thread as part of our sponsorship don't we? We have never used it in the whole time we have been sponsors, and, I know this thread isn't technically an ad but can we get this stuck up top? If not no biggie.
momlaw
AG
If folks will click the stars on your posts that will at least light them up blue.
iloveAP
AG
Good bull!
tbone94
AG
That's an awesome idea Andre. I'm sure you will host a great time and I kinda wish I had nothing going on ! God Bless you man, and Btw your crew is doing a great job on Tonkaway!
mjarr514
Best post of the year!!!
ibdm98
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
wow, classy. good stuff OP. God Bless.
EliteElectric
Final stats-
16 turkeys
12 # wings
10 # ea sweetpotatoe pie and green bean casserole
20 # mashed potatoes
Numerous other sides and desserts and around 15 lonely people weren't lonely for a day.
Max06
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.